Plasterboards in one pallet:
Advantages and properties:
- Superior imact resistance
- Low self-weight
- Mold resistance
- High resistance to water and humidity
- Breathable - eliminates the need for a breather membrane helping to reduce project costs
- Fully non-combustible - Euroclass A1
- 50% quicker to install than the other types exterior boards
- 20% lighter than the other types exterior boards, making it easy to lift and move around site
- Except for the standard tools for dry construction, no use of special operation tools is required.
- The sheathing with White Board does not provide a finished surface resistant to weather conditions for a long period of time.
- After installing the boards, it is advisable to skim completely by using cement adhesive.
- Construction engineer is responsible for executing the specific requirements regarding distances between profiles, type and distances between screws which have to ensure strong and wind resistant structure.
Reaction to fire
Destructive load in bending, [N]